Thursday, May 29, 2014

Free Pong

  Hi I am Mia and this is my story.                                                                                                               One day there was a girl named Pong she lived in a castle but she was sad and alone. So one day she tried to escape but she was found on the same day.So she tried to escape for two years then she gave up.So one day a ghost named Ping said hi sister Pong said I know that voice and she turned around and saw her sister that died a year ago,she said I thought you died Ping said I did die but I have some things I need to do before I can go so I have been watching  you and I will help you if you help me.                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                       That step mom of yours well she is a witch and she wants to kill the king or should I say our father and she will kill you to.She hates doves that is why she said in the wedding she wanted crows.I want you to tell every body what she really is.In my old room were nobody moved a thing is a witch knife like the one you had every day you went out to kill deer yes I was really witch hunting and I killed 50 a day that is why I came home bloody but with no deer then that one day I forgot it and was killed by a very strong witch.                                                                                                                                                                        THE END For the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment